Sam Salt is a corporate associate in the London office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP. He has experience across a wide range of corporate law transactions, with a focus on private equity transactions and cross border public and private mergers and acquisitions.
Sam has spent time on secondment at Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP in New York, and The Blackstone Group International Partners LLP in London.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2020, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- BPP Law School, LondonAccelerated Legal Practice CourseCommendation2018
- BPP Law School, LondonGraduate Diploma in LawCommendation2017
- Oriel College, University of OxfordM.St., Global and Imperial HistoryDistinction2016
- University of BristolB.A., HistoryFirst Class Honours2015