Robert Sandes has substantial experience advising on complex cross-border insolvencies and restructurings, for creditors, debtors and insolvency practitioners across a range of sectors. His experience has included both contentious and non-contentious insolvency matters.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2011, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- 2018, Admitted to the Law Society of Hong Kong
- The University of Law, London Moorgate2008
- Oxford Brookes UniversityGraduate Diploma in Law2007
- University of WarwickB.A.Honors2006