JB Schiller is a member of the Intellectual Property Practice Group in the Los Angeles office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP, with a primary focus on high-tech litigation. JB has significant experience in all aspects of patent litigation from pre-filing analysis and discovery through trial and post-trial motions. JB has represented clients in a wide range of intellectual property areas, including software, digital and analog hardware, wireless and network technologies, as well as standardized technology and RAND claims.
During law school, JB served as an extern to the Honorable Jeffrey White of the United States District Court for the Northern District of California. Prior to law school, JB played on the professional tennis circuit for two years.
Admissions & Qualifications
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- University of California, Hastings College of the LawJ.D.summa cum laude2014
Production Editor, Hastings Science and Technology Law Journal
- Westmont CollegeB.S., Computer Science; B.A., Philosophy2007