Jensen, S.C., Shank, A., Madix, R.J., Friend, C.M. Butyrophenone on O-TiO2(110): One-Dimensional Motion in a Weakly-Confined Potential Well. ACS Nano, 2012, 6, 4.
Shank, A., Wang, Y., Kaledin, A., Braams, B.J., Bowman, J.M. Ab Initio and Hybrid Potential Energy Surfaces, Intramolecular Vibrational Energies, and Classical IR Spectrum of the Water Dimer. Journal of Chemical Physics, 2009, 130, 14.
Super Lawyers “Rising Star” (Intellectual Property Litigation, Washington D.C.), 2019–2020.
Best Lawyers “Ones to Watch” (Washington D.C.), 2021.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2015, California
- 2017, District of Columbia
- Registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of California
- Harvard Law SchoolJ.D.2015Digest Executive Editor, Harvard Journal of Law and Technology
- Harvard UniversityA.M., Chemistry and Chemical Biology2011
- Emory UniversityB.S., Chemistry; B.A. English2008Phi Beta Kappa