Christina Sharkey is a litigation associate in the Chicago office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP, where her practice focuses on product liability and mass tort litigation. Christina has a broad range of litigation experience, including fact and expert discovery, motion practice, and trial preparation and practice. Christina has been a member of several winning trial teams.
Christina Sharkey, Note, Strategic Assertions: Evading the Patent Marking Requirement, 12 Nw. J. Tech. & Intell. Prop. 103 (2014).
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2014, Illinois
- Registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- Northwestern Pritzker School of LawJ.D.
Note and Comment Editor, Northwestern University Journal of Technology and Intellectual Property
- Pennsylvania State UniversityB.S., Biology, Spanish, & International Studies2010