Colin Sharpsmith is a partner in the London office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP. Colin’s practice covers all areas of financial services regulation, with a focus on regulations affecting alternative investment funds, fund managers and investment advisers.
Colin has a particular interest in the rules relating to remuneration of staff in financial services businesses, and was a member of the AIMA working group in relation to the FSA’s first Remuneration Code.
Memberships & Affiliations
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2010, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- Inns of Court School of LawLegal Practice Course2007
- Inns of Court School of LawGraduate Diploma in Law2006
- Royal Holloway, University of LondonM.A., Medieval History2005
- Royal Holloway, University of LondonB.A., History2004