Karsten is a corporate associate in the London office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP. His practice focuses on complex cross-border transactions, including carve-outs.
Karsten is dual-qualified both in England & Wales and Germany. In addition, Karsten has close ties to Singapore and the wider region.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2022, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- 2017, Germany
- Higher Regional Court of Frankfurt am MainSecond State Examination2017
- Bucerius Law SchoolFirst State Examination2013
- Bucerius Law SchoolLL.B.2011
- National University of SingaporeLaw2009