Brandon Stone is a litigation associate in Kirkland's Chicago office. His practice focuses on complex commercial cases at both the trial and appellate levels, and on government and internal investigations. He has represented clients in judicial and administrative proceedings, including class actions, across a broad array of subjects, including commercial law, employment law, fraud, trade secrets, and financial litigation.
Before attending law school, Brandon served from 2005 to 2012 as a SEAL officer in the United States Navy.
Admissions & Qualifications
- District of Columbia
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- United States District Court for the District of Alaska
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Georgetown University Law CenterJ.D.2015
- Ohio State UniversityB.A., Economicswith Honors2004