Jacqueline Tang is a Registered Foreign Lawyer in the Hong Kong office. She is also a restructuring and corporate partner in Kirkland & Ellis LLP (U.S.). She has broad experience in corporate finance, other general corporate transactions as well as restructuring-related work. Jacqueline routinely advises companies and creditors on a range of matters relating to the restructuring of distressed companies in China and other regions in Asia. She also advises issuers and underwriters on transactions involving equity and debt securities offerings, including high-yield bond offerings, listing in the US and Hong Kong.
Jacqueline is qualified to practice in New York. She is fluent in English, Mandarin and Shanghainese.
Admissions & Qualifications
- Hong Kong, Registered Foreign Lawyer
- New York
- People's Republic of China (non-practising)
- Shanghai Dialect
- Georgetown University Law CenterJ.D.cum laude
- Case Western Reserve UniversityLL.M., U.S. Legal StudiesHonors
- Shanghai University Law SchoolLL.B.