Seamus Vaughan Lucey is a restructuring associate in the London office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP. Seamus has experience in cross-border restructurings advising sponsors, debtors, creditors and strategic investors on restructurings of stressed and distressed businesses. Seamus also advises investment banks, hedge funds and private equity houses in their review and diligence of European investment opportunities in par, stressed and distressed transactions.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2020, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- BPP Law School, ManchesterLegal Practice CourseDistinction
- BPP Law School, ManchesterGraduate Diploma in LawCommendation
- University College LondonM.A., Comparative LiteratureDistinction
- University of BrightonB.A., English LiteratureFirst Class Honours