Nicholas Wendland is an associate in the Debt Finance team at Kirkland & Ellis International LLP.
Nicholas has experience in banking and debt finance including syndicated lending, leveraged acquisitions, cross-border financing, restructuring and general banking.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2020, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England & Wales
- University of Law, LondonLegal Practice Course2018
- BPP Law School, LondonGraduate Diploma in Law2017
- London School of Economics and Political ScienceM.Sc., Political Theory2015
- University College LondonB.A., History2014