Eleanor is an associate in Kirkland’s Intellectual Property Litigation Practice Group in London. Eleanor has experience with complex IP litigation within the UK and in pan-European matters as well as non-contentious commercial matters.
Eleanor's practice includes all aspects of intellectual property including patents, trademarks, copyright and confidential information.
“Intellectual Property as Security for Finance – A Lifeline in Insecure Times?,” Mosaic IP Law and Policy Conference, 2020
“The Ethics of “Victimless” IP Infringement,” Socio-Legal Studies Association Annual Conference, 2018
Visiting Lecturer of Intellectual Property Law, Kings College London, 2016–2018
Support tutor of International Intellectual Property Law, University of Edinburgh, 2014–2015
Memberships & Affiliations
Careers in Ideas team member, IP Inclusive
Member, Lincoln’s Inn
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2021, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England & Wales
- 2021, Entitled to Exercise Higher Rights of Audience (Civil Advocacy)
- 2016, Admitted as a Barrister of England & Wales, Lincoln’s Inn
- Leeds Beckett UniversityLegal Practice CourseDistinction2021
- University of EdinburghLL.M., Intellectual Property Law2014
- University of OxfordLL.B.; B.A. (Jurisprudence)2013