Liming Xu is a Registered Foreign Lawyer in Kirkland & Ellis’ Hong Kong office. His practice focuses on equity and debt offerings, private equity, mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate matters. Liming also has experience advising multi-national corporations on Foreign Corrupt Practices Act investigations, export control regulatory compliance, and antitrust litigation. Prior to joining Kirkland, Liming worked with other major law firms and consulting companies in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Philadelphia, San Francisco and Minneapolis.
Admissions & Qualifications
- Hong Kong, Registered Foreign Lawyer
- Minnesota (non-practicing)
- New York
- University of Minnesota Law SchoolJ.D.cum laude
Dean’s Distinguished Scholarship
Endowment for Excellence Scholarship
- New York University School of LawLL.M.
- Shanghai Institute of Foreign Trade Law SchoolLL.B.