Velichko Yanchev is a Registered Foreign Lawyer in the Investment Funds Group of Kirkland & Ellis’ Hong Kong office. Velichko advises international and regional fund managers in relation to the formation and governance of private funds across asset classes including private equity and real estate.
“European Gambling Regulation in the Post ‘Santa Casa’ Era”, European Business Law Review, Issue 2, 2012
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2018, Hong Kong, Registered Foreign Lawyer
- 2016, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- King's College LondonLL.B.Upper Second Class Honors2013
- Leiden UniversityLL.M., European Law2010
- American University in BulgariaB.A., Politics and International Relations & European Studiescum laude2009