Cece Yang is an associate in the Shanghai office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP. Her practice focuses on cross-border real estate transactions, including both inbound and outbound real estate investments. She has significant experiences in mergers and acquisition, joint ventures, private equity, real estate financing and fund formation.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2021, New York
- 2010, People’s Republic of China (non-practicing)
- Stanford Law SchoolLL.M.2020
- East China University of Political Science and LawLL.M.2013
- Ghent UniversityLL.M.Great Distinction2012
- East China University of Political Science and LawLL.B.2010