Alex Zapalowski is an associate in the London office of Kirkland’s Technology and IP Transactions Practice Group. Alex advises clients on corporate and commercial transactional, and advisory matters in which IP, technology, and data play a significant role.
Alex’s practice is complemented by his experience at previous firms conducting a variety of UK and cross-border IP disputes. Prior to joining Kirkland, Alex also spent time on secondment at a luxury fashion house.
Alex holds a Postgraduate Diploma in IP Law and Practice (Distinction) from the University of Oxford.
Co-Author with John Patten, “Court of Appeal Upholds Interim Injunction in Trade Secrets Claim against Chinese Competitor,” European Intellectual Property Law Review, Issue 4, 2021
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2016, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England & Wales
- Oxford UniversityPostgraduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Law and Practicewith Distinction2017
- BPP Law School, LeedsLegal Practice Coursewith Distinction2014
- BPP Law School, LeedsGraduate Diploma in Lawwith Distinction2013
- University of LeedsB.A., HistoryFirst Class Honours2012