Yang Zhao is a Registered Foreign Lawyer in debt finance team in the Hong Kong office of Kirkland & Ellis. Yang has experiences in advising sponsors, borrowers, and lenders in both domestic and international debt financing transactions, including leveraged finance, general bank lending, and structured trade and commodity finance.
Yang has spent six months on secondment working on the transaction management team of HSBC Bank plc in London in 2015.
Admissions & Qualifications
- Hong Kong, Registered Foreign Lawyer
- Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- London School of Economics and Political ScienceLL.M., Banking and Financial Regulation2009
- Peking UniversityLL.M.2008
- Peking UniversityLL.B.; Bachelor of Economics2006
- BPP Law School, LondonGDL; LPC