Erica Zolner is a litigation partner with extensive experience in both individual and class action lawsuits in state and federal courts across the country. She has litigated cases involving complex claims across a variety of practice areas, including antitrust, contracts, employment discrimination, ERISA, environmental, fraud, insurance, mass torts, and products liability.
Erica has served as counsel in jury trials in both federal and state courts as well as in arbitration. She also provides strategic litigation counseling to corporations and individuals.
Published, Northwestern Journal of International Law and Business. Article entitled, "Jack of All Trades" The MDP and Emerging Trends in the Legal and Accounting Professions.
Memberships & Affiliations
Vice President, Board of Directors, Housing Opportunities for Women (HOW), 2016–2018
Member, Board of Directors, Housing Opportunities for Women (HOW), 2010–2018
Member, Board of Directors, Coalition of Women's Initiatives in Law Firms
Admissions & Qualifications
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Northwestern Pritzker School of LawJ.D.2002
Executive Editor, Northwestern Journal of International Law and Business
- Oklahoma State UniversityB.A., English; Women's Studies Minor
summa cum laude1998Honors College