Lamina Bowen is the Managing Attorney in the New York office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP. In her role as Managing Attorney, Lamina is the firm’s authority on complex procedural and strategic issues that arise during the litigation life-cycle. She also oversees the Managing Attorney’s office, which facilitates the efficient management and quality control of the firm’s litigation matters by reviewing court filings and submissions for compliance with local rules and practices, calculate and calendar critical deadlines, and assist with the commencement and tracking of lawsuits in both state and federal courts and in matters before regulatory agencies.
Lamina is a program developer and lecturer for in-house Continuing Legal Education programs and training initiatives and maintains an active pro bono practice.
Clerk & Government Experience
Judicial Extern, Honorable John Gleeson, United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., 2014
Seton Hall Legislative Law Journal
- St. John’s University, M.P.S., summa cum laude, 2008
- St. John’s University, B.S., cum laude, 2004