Kirkland will co-host seminars with the American Chamber of Commerce in Beijing, Shanghai and Singapore in October 2013. Kirkland partners Robert Khuzami, Mark Filip and Sam Williamson will speak on issues related to compliance and U.S.-facing investigations. Topics include:
- The current SEC and DOJ enforcement environment
- The implications of increased local government enforcement activity
- Corruption, compliance and internal investigations
- SEC compliance obligations for foreign issuers
- Strategies for dealing with increased regulatory activity
- Asia-specific concerns
The seminar will travel to Singapore on October 22, Shanghai on October 23 and Beijing on October 24, 2013. For more information, please contact Flora Luk at email@example.com.