Kirkland is pleased to host a lunch in conjunction with Governance Week, featuring a panel discussion titled “The SEC's New Universal Proxy: Apple Pie or a Paradigm Shift for Shareholder Activism and ESG Engagement?" in Boston on June 6.
- Christine O’Brien, Head of Investment Stewardship, Elliott Investment Management
- Amy Lissauer, Managing Director and Global Head of Activism and Raid Defense, Bank of America
- Chris Cernich, Managing Partner, Strategic Governance Advisors and Former Head of Special Situations Research, ISS
- Shaun Mathew, Partner, Kirkland & Ellis
- Ed Hammond, Senior Reporter, Bloomberg (moderator)
We hope you're able to join us! Register for the event.