The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP)’s Center for Social Impact: Meeting of the Minds will be held in Kirkland’s New York office on Wednesday, November 9.
The event will be hosted by Kirkland partner and co-chair of the Center for Social Impact, Neil Hirshman, and will feature an appearance by Michael Slago, Director of Risk Management at Kirkland. We invite you to join us for this one-day program to discuss the what, why, and how of social impact programs including:
- Practices from Impact Sourcing Trailblazers
- ESG: From Rhetoric to Reality
- Supporting the Workforce of Tomorrow through Social Impact
- What to Ask and How to Respond: Social Impact in Outsourcing Contracts
- Open Discussion and Sharing of Insights
IAOP's Center for Social Impact provides a connection to the people and resources you need to excel at doing well by doing good through Impact Sourcing; Diversity, Equity and Inclusion; ESG; Refugee Initiatives; Global Mentorship, and more.
For discounts and registration, please contact Monica Oidov.