On October 22, a panel of experts hosted by Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN) will provide insights on the emerging importance of oversight of ESG in private equity in a webcast titled ESG and PE – The Missing Pieces!
Panelists will examine emerging global trends on sustainability and ESG; how portfolio companies are thinking about these issues in risk management, diligence and value creation; and how portfolio companies should prepare to meet the growing interest in stakeholders’ views of sustainability and ESG concerns while reporting decision-useful data.
- Michael Cappucci, Managing Director, Harvard Management Company
- Alexandra Farmer, Partner, Sustainable Investment and Global Impact Practice, Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Leela Ramnath, Director of ESG, Warburg Pincus
- Warren Valdmanis , Investment Partner, Two Sigma
- Timothy Koller, Partner, McKinsey & Company
John Truzzolino, Corporate Governance Services, DFIN
October 22, 2020
11:00 AM ET
For more information or to register for the webinar, visit the event website.