Kirkland will sponsor the 18th annual REFF Wall Street event on September 28 & 29, 2021 in New York City. Join the industry’s senior executives, investors and other top transactional professionals for a fully blended event.
Kirkland partner Kelann Stirling will moderate the PF market update panel or the “Exploring pathways for the development of the Hydrogen & CCUS Industries”
Key Themes at REFF Wall Street
- Project finance beyond COVID: what is the long-term impact?
- Examining the current and emerging opportunities in solar and wind.
- Exploring energy storage financing models in 2021 and beyond.
- Investing in grid resilience: case studies and business models.
- What is the current state of the tax equity market?
- Deal structuring beyond the traditional PPA: exploring emerging hedging and offtake strategies.
- Evaluating the commercial impact of climate risk.
- Project finance in an uncertain world: what can we expect from the next big market disruption?