Kirkland & Ellis will sponsor the Private Equity International's Responsible Investment Forum: New York 2022. Mary Beth Houlihan will be speaking on the “Understanding the Pendulum: Regulation for ESG Compliance Considerations” panel below on Wednesday March 2nd from 12:00–12:40 ET.
Understanding the Pendulum: Regulation for ESG Compliance Considerations
- ESG as a fiduciary duty
- EU SFDR and how it impacts US GPs? Are the policy aims being achieved?
- SEC thinking about something similar – mandatory climate risk disclosure for corporates?
- Other related regs in the US? E.g. California Supply Chain Transparency Act? How do these affect due diligence/monitoring, etc?
- Moderator: ACA Compliance
- Speaker: Marianne Voss, Chief ESG and Impact Officer, Webster Equity Partners
- Speaker: Suzanne Tavill, Partner, Head of Responsible Investing, StepStone Group