Check this page regularly for our latest news and insights on Coronavirus (COVID-19). If you have questions, please contact an author of the publications below or your regular Kirkland contact.
- The New “Private”: Protecting Your Company’s Information in a Fully Remote World
- UK Temporary Restructuring/Insolvency Measures — Certain Measures Extended or Reinstated
- Virtual Litigation in the Post-Pandemic Era?
- European COVID-19 Government and Central Bank Measures Supporting Business
- New EU Foreign Direct Investment Regulations Take Effect
- REIT Activism Trends To Expect In The Wake Of COVID-19
- Consider Family Investors as a Source of Minority Equity Capital
- Ivan Schlager Discusses CFIUS and International Dealmaking on ‘Bloomberg Markets: The Close’
- EPA’s COVID-19 Enforcement Discretion Policy Will Terminate on August 31, 2020