Nadia Abramson is a litigation partner in the Chicago office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP. She represents some of the world’s largest companies in complex commercial litigation across a diverse range of matters, including products liability cases, multidistrict litigation, appellate cases, insurance recovery matters and internal investigations. Nadia’s experience spans all phases of litigation in state and federal courts.
Nadia also maintains a strong pro bono practice with an emphasis on immigration law. As a former DOJ Honors Attorney with the Executive Office for Immigration Review, she applies her immigration background to assist clients seeking asylum in the United States.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2016New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- William & Mary School of LawJ.D.magna cum laude2015Lead Articles Editor, William & Mary Law Review
- McGill UniversityB.A., English Literature & Political Sciencewith Distinction2012