Nadia Abramson is a litigation associate in the Chicago office of Kirkland & Ellis. Nadia's practice focuses on complex commercial litigation.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2016New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- William & Mary School of LawJ.D.magna cum laude2015William & Mary Law Review
- McGill UniversityB.A., English Literature & Political Sciencewith Distinction2012