Since joining Kirkland, Mohammad has been involved in the following matters:
- Northern Oil and Gas, Inc. (NYSE: NOG) in its $162 million acquisition of an undivided stake in certain Delaware Basin oil and gas assets of Forge Energy II Delaware, LLC, in partnership with Vital Energy, Inc.
- Ovintiv Inc. (NYSE: OVV) in its $4.275 billion acquisition of all leasehold interest and related assets of Black Swan Oil & Gas, PetroLegacy Energy and Piedra Resource, and the concurrent $825 million sale of its Bakken assets.
- Riley Exploration Permian, Inc. (NYSE: REPX) in its $330 million acquisition of oil and gas assets in the Permian Basin from Pecos Oil & Gas, LLC.
- Raisa Energy LLC in the issuance of $636 million of asset-backed securities secured by over 9,000 producing oil and gas wells across six states, as part of a master trust.
- A private company in the issuance of over $200 million of asset-backed securities secured by operated producing oil and gas wells.
- Actis in its acquisition of a co-control stake in Catalyze, a distributed solar and battery storage infrastructure developer.
- Hatch Royalty LLC in Kimbell Royalty Partners, LP's (NYSE: KRP) approximately $290 million purchase of its mineral and royalty interests located in the Permian Basin.
- Blue Source Sustainable Forests Co., a joint venture between TPG Rise-backed Anew Climate and various equity investors, in its $1.8 billion acquisition of various entities managed by The Forestland Group and its $1+ billion capital raise.
- Rhodium Enterprises, Inc. on its anticipated listing on NASDAQ through its definitive merger agreement with SilverSun Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: SSNT).