Juliet Anderson is an investment funds partner in the New York office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP. Juliet focuses her practice on representing private investment fund sponsors in structuring and forming private equity investment funds.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2011, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- Not admitted in New York
- Fordham UniversityLL.M.magna cum laude2020
- The University of Law, London MoorgateLPC2008
- University of the West of England, Bristol2007
- University of BristolB.A.