Patrick Arnett is an intellectual property litigation associate in the Washington, D.C., office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP. His practice focuses on patent and trade secret litigation in a variety of technical fields, including software, cloud computing, consumer electronics, and semiconductor technology.
Patrick’s pro bono matters include representation of immigration and asylum applicants and disabled veterans.
Kirkland & Ellis Pro Bono Service Award for Outstanding Service, 2017
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2019District of Columbia
- 2017New York
- United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Georgetown University Law CenterJ.D.cum laude2016
- University of California, San DiegoM.B.A.2013
- University of VirginiaB.S., Computer Science2005