Vanessa Barsanti is a litigation attorney with extensive experience in complex commercial litigation, including multidistrict litigations, and restructuring.
As the member of multiple trial teams, Vanessa’s experience extends to all stages of litigation, from drafting a complaint to post-trial briefing. She also has extensive experience in managing the discovery process, including managing collections, reviews and productions, organizing multi-track offensive and defensive written discovery, drafting successful discovery motions and depositions.
Further, Vanessa has been responsible for aiding in defending class action suits and reaching class settlements, including assisting in fairness hearings and drafting post-fairness hearing briefs.
Vanessa maintains an active pro bono practice, representing a wide array of individuals in need.
Memberships & Affiliations
Women In eDiscovery
Admissions & Qualifications
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- University of Chicago Law SchoolJ.D.with Honors2010
- Texas Christian UniversityB.A., Religion & Political Sciencemagna cum laude2007