Since passing the Certified Public Accountant Examination and joining the Firm in 1995, Bob Boldt has handled a broad array of commercial litigation cases in many tribunals, including for example, disputes involving contracts, fraud, class actions, and federal securities laws. He has especially extensive experience handling disputes following mergers and acquisitions, including indemnification and insurance claims and disputes over earn-outs and working capital.
As described below, Mr. Boldt has served as trial counsel for, among others, United Technologies, The Boeing Company, Teva Pharmaceuticals, Raytheon, Morgan Stanley, and leading private equity firms. He currently represents Pershing Square in connection with securities class actions involving Rule 14e-3 that allegedly involve damages exceeding a billion dollars.
Admissions & Qualifications
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- Notre Dame Law SchoolJ.D.cum laude1995
- University of California, San DiegoB.A.1989