Marin Boney is an antitrust and competition partner in Kirkland’s Washington, D.C., office. Ms. Boney regularly represents clients before the Federal Trade Commission and Department of Justice in complex merger reviews and government investigations. She also counsels clients on a range of business issues, including joint ventures, pricing, and distribution agreements. Ms. Boney has represented clients in a wide variety of industries, with particularly strong experience in software and technology, energy, healthcare, and consumer products and services transactions.
Before law school, Ms. Boney was an analyst at the economic consulting firm Lexecon Inc. (now part of Compass Lexecon).
Recognized as a “Future Leader,” by Who’s Who Legal (2021)
Recognized in The Legal 500 U.S.
- Next Generation Lawyer for Antitrust: Merger Control, 2020–2021
- Antitrust: Merger Control, 2015 and 2017–2019
- Antitrust: Civil Litigation/Class Actions, 2015
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2009District of Columbia
- University of Chicago Law SchoolJ.D.with Honors2008Articles Editor, Legal Forum
- Massachusetts Institute of TechnologyS.B., Political Science2000