Christopher Braunack is an investment funds partner in the London office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP. Christopher primarily advises private investment fund sponsors in relation to the structuring and establishment of private investment funds investing across all major alternative investment strategies in addition to the carried interest and co-investment plans associated with such funds. He also advises on a broad range of other transactions relating to private investment funds including secondary transactions, fund restructurings, co-investment arrangements, management team spin-outs and management company transactions.
Christopher has represented, among others, Archer Capital, Bregal Unternehmerkapital, CPP Investment Board, EMR Capital, FSN Capital, GLP, IK Investment Partners, L Catterton, Landmark Partners, Livingbridge, Montagu Private Equity, Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners, Nordic Capital, Resolution Capital and Vitruvian Partners.
Christopher is recognised as a leading lawyer by Chambers & Partners, The Legal 500 and IFLR 1000.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2013, High Court of Hong Kong, Solicitor
- 2006, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- 2005, High Court of Australia, Solicitor
- 2004, Supreme Court of Queensland, Solicitor
- Griffith UniversityGraduate Diploma in Legal Practice2004
- The University of QueenslandBachelor of LawsHonours2003
- The University of QueenslandBachelor of Commerce2003