Christopher Braunack is an investment funds partner in the London office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP. Christopher primarily advises private investment fund sponsors in relation to the structuring and establishment of private investment funds investing across all major alternative investment strategies in addition to the carried interest and co-investment plans associated with such funds. He also advises on a broad range of other transactions relating to private investment funds including secondary transactions, fund restructurings, co-investment arrangements, management team spin-outs and management company transactions.
Christopher has represented, among others, Archer Capital, Blackstone Strategic Partners, CPP Investment Board, EMR Capital, FSN Capital, GLP, Hg, IK Investment Partners, L Catterton, Landmark Partners, Livingbridge, Montagu Private Equity, Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners, Nordic Capital, Park Square Capital, Resolution Life, Vitruvian Partners and Waterland.
Christopher is recognised as a leading lawyer by Chambers & Partners, The Legal 500, IFLR 1000 and Who’s Who Legal - The International Who’s Who of Business Lawyers for Private Funds.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2013, Admitted to the High Court of Hong Kong
- 2006, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- 2005, Admitted to the High Court of Australia
- 2004, Admitted to the Supreme Court of Queensland
- The University of QueenslandBachelor of LawsHonours2003
- The University of QueenslandBachelor of Commerce2003