Implications of inter partes review proceedings on biotech/pharma litigation, Pharmaceutical Patent Analyst, Vol. 8, No. 3, pp. 65–70 (June 2019).
Note, Mistakes in Patent Law: Reforming the Reissue Statute in Light of Alice, 46 AIPLA Q.J. 99 (2018).
Admissions & Qualifications
- Admitted only in New York and practice is supervised by principals of the Firm
- Registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- The George Washington University Law SchoolJ.D.with Honors2018
Executive Notes Editor, The American Intellectual Property Law Association Quarterly Journal
Pro Bono Award
- University of Michigan-DearbornB.S., Chemistry & Biochemistrywith High Distinction2015
Chancellor’s Scholar (Full Tuition Merit Scholarship)
William J. Branstrom Freshman Award