Guillemette Chamayou is an investment funds partner in the New York office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP. Guillemette advises and represents fund managers in relation to the structuring, formation and operation of private investment funds, with a primary focus on private equity, infrastructure, venture capital and credit funds, and on carried interest, co-investment and other incentive arrangements.
Admissions & Qualifications
- Not admitted to practice in New York
- 2018, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- 2014, Paris
- King's College LondonLL.M.Merit2012
- ESSEC Business SchoolMaster2011
- University of Aix-MarseilleMaster2010