Rory Clarke is an associate in Kirkland’s Intellectual Property Litigation team in London. He has litigation experience across a broad range of intellectual property rights and in particular multi-jurisdictional life science and technology patent disputes.
Prior to entering private practice Rory served as a lawyer in the British Army, where he prosecuted in the Court Martial, as well as advised on disciplinary matters, statutory inquiries and international humanitarian law.
Moot problem author for the Oxford University Press/Inns of Court College of Advocacy National Mooting Competition
R Clarke and R Earis “Criminal Litigation, Evidence and Sentencing” (2014)
Memberships & Affiliations
The General Council of the Bar
The Honourable Society of the Middle Temple
International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
The Society for Junior Intellectual Property Practitioners (IPSoc)
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2013, Admitted to Practice as a Barrister of England and Wales
- University of OxfordPostgraduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Law and Practice2019
- Kaplan Law SchoolBar Professional Training Course2012
- City Law SchoolGraduate Diploma in Law2011
- University of OxfordM.Eng., Engineering Science2004