Patrick Corrigan is a corporate associate in the Houston office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP. His practice focuses on acquisitions and divestments with a particular focus on the energy and resources sector. Patrick has represented clients across the energy value chain in relation to offshore and onshore oil and gas assets, including governance and joint venture formation, production, processing and offtake as well as advising clients in relation to battery minerals, hard rock and other mining activities.
Admissions & Qualifications
- Not admitted to practice in Texas
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of Western Australia
- University of Notre Dame AustraliaLL.B.with Honors2012The University of Notre Dame Australia Law Review, 2011
- University of Notre Dame AustraliaB.A.2012