Arwyn Davies is a restructuring associate in the London office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP. Arwyn has experience in cross-border restructurings advising sponsors, debtors, creditors and strategic investors on restructurings of stressed and distressed businesses.
Arwyn also advises investment banks, hedge funds and private equity houses in their review and diligence of European investment opportunities in par, stressed and distressed transactions. Arwyn completed a secondment to the legal team at Seadrill during the period after their Chapter 11 filing.
Memberships & Affiliations
The Law Society (England & Wales)
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2019, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England & Wales
- University of Law, LondonLegal Practice Coursewith Distinction2017
- University of Law, LondonGraduate Diploma in Lawwith Distinction2017
- University of BristolM.S., Computer Sciencewith Distinction2014
- Durham UniversityB.A., Politics, Philosophy and Economics2012