Jack Davies is a white collar, litigation and arbitration associate in the London office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP.
“Arbitration And Insolvency – Still Two ‘Near Polar Extremes’?”, Corporate Disputes Magazine, October 2017 (Co-author Chiraag Shah)
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2018, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- University of Law, LondonLL.M.Professional Legal Practice, with Distinction2016
- Jesus College, University of CambridgeM.Phil., Economic and Social History2014
- Chartered Institute for Securities & InvestmentDiploma in Investment Compliance2012
- University College LondonLL.B., Law with German LawHons.2011