Juan Donado-Diez is an associate in the antitrust and competition team based in Brussels.
Juan advises on all areas of EU and UK competition law, including multi-jurisdictional merger control, State aid, compliance and foreign direct investment matters.
Admissions & Qualifications
- Brussels (EU list)
- 2021, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- 2021, Law Society of Ireland, Solicitor (non-practising)
- University of Law, LondonLegal Practice CourseDistinction2019
- University of Law, LondonGraduate Diploma in LawCommendation2018
- University of York, UKB.A., Politics, Philosophy and Economics2017