Juan Donado-Diez is an associate in the Antitrust and Competition Team in Brussels. His practice focuses on all areas of EU and UK competition law, including multi-jurisdictional merger control, State aid, compliance and foreign direct investment matters. He is dual qualified in England & Wales and Brussels (‘EU list’).
Juan has practiced in London and Brussels, and has been involved in matters before the European Commission, the UK's Competition and Markets Authority, and various other national competition authorities around the world.
Admissions & Qualifications
- Brussels (EU list)
- 2021, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- 2021, Law Society of Ireland, Solicitor (non-practising)
- University of Law, LondonLegal Practice Coursewith Distinction2019
- University of Law, LondonGraduate Diploma in LawCommendation2018
- University of YorkB.A., Politics, Philosophy and Economics2017