Jack Donelan is a corporate partner in the European Private Equity Group in the London office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP. Jack has experience in all areas of corporate law, including the structuring of private equity deals, leveraged buy-outs, mergers and acquisitions (including public-to-private acquisitions), substantial real estate acquisitions and sales, joint ventures, management equity plans, commercial contracts and advisory work.
Jack joined Kirkland in 2016. In 2018/2019, Jack spent 6 months on secondment to Blackstone’s London legal team, supporting the Private Equity and Tactical Opportunities deal teams on their European private equity investments.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2016, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- BPP University, LondonM.B.A., Legal Services2018
- BPP Law School, LondonLPCDistinction2014
- The University of Law, BirminghamGDLDistinction2012
- University of WarwickB.A.Hons.2011