Jack Donelan is a corporate associate in the London office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP. Jack has experience in numerous areas of corporate law, including the structuring of private equity deals, cross-border mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, commercial contracts and general corporate advisory matters.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2016, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- BPP University, LondonM.B.A., Legal Services2018
- BPP Law School, LondonLPCDistinction2014
- The University of Law, BirminghamGDLDistinction2012
- University of WarwickB.A.Hons.2011