Noah Frank is an intellectual property litigation partner in the Boston and Washington, D.C., offices of Kirkland & Ellis LLP. His practice is focused on patent litigation in district courts and inter partes review before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board. Noah has successfully represented clients in diverse technologies such as pharmaceuticals, bio-technology, medical devices, chemicals, software, and wireless internet.
Prior to joining Kirkland, Noah clerked for Judge Richard G. Andrews of the U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2022, Massachusetts
- 2014, District of Columbia
- 2013, Virginia
- Registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- University of Virginia School of LawJ.D.2013Article Review Board, Virginia Journal of Law and Technology
- University of PennsylvaniaM.S., Chemistry2007
- University of PennsylvaniaB.A., Chemistry2007