Noah Frank is an intellectual property litigation associate in the Washington, D.C., office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP. His practice is focused on patent litigation, and he has represented clients in matters involving a variety of technologies, including chemicals, medical devices, and wireless internet.
Prior to joining Kirkland, Noah clerked for Judge Richard G. Andrews of the U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2013, Virginia
- 2014, District of Columbia
- Registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- University of Virginia School of LawJ.D.2013Article Review Board, Virginia Journal of Law and Technology
- University of PennsylvaniaM.S., Chemistry2007
- University of PennsylvaniaB.A., Chemistry2007