Sarah Goodwin is a debt finance partner in the London office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP. Her practice focuses on advising private equity sponsors, portfolio companies and credit funds on cross-border leveraged buyouts and other complex financings.
Through her extensive experience acting for both sponsors and lenders on a variety of high-value transactions, Sarah offers practical and commercially-focused advice on leveraged finance, private credit, special situations and restructuring matters.
During a career that has spanned multiple jurisdictions, Sarah has worked on secondment for extended periods at Goldman Sachs, Blackstone Credit and Barclays Investment Bank.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2013, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- College of Law, LondonLegal Practice Coursewith Distinction2010
- BPP University, LondonGraduate Diploma in Law2007
- College of EuropeM.A., Advanced Interdisciplinary European Studies2006
- Trinity College, University of CambridgeM.A., Modern and Medieval Languages (French and German)2005