Suzannah Hacking is an investment funds partner in the New York office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP. Suzannah primarily advises private fund managers in relation to the structuring and operation of private investment funds, including private equity and debt funds, and on carried interest arrangements.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2013, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- 2016, New York
- BPP Business SchoolM.A., Law with BusinessDistinction2015
- BPP Law School, LondonLegal Practice CourseDistinction2011
- College of St. Hild and St. Bede, Durham UniversityLL.M., LawDistinction2009
- University of LeedsLL.B., Law2008