Kristin is a corporate associate in the Los Angeles office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP. She advises and represents fund managers in relation to the structuring, formation and operation of private investment funds, with a focus on private equity, venture capital, secondary and credit funds, and on carried interest, co-investment and other incentive arrangements.
Admissions & Qualifications
- Not admitted to practice in California
- 2018, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- The University of Law, MoorgateLegal Practice Course2014
- University of GreenwichLL.B.Hons2013
- University of California, IrvineB.A., Art History2009