Jamie Hill is a Registered Foreign Lawyer in the Hong Kong office and also a partner in Kirkland & Ellis LLP (U.S.). Jamie represents clients in various areas of corporate law, including the structuring and establishment of private equity, credit, real estate and secondary funds, carried interest and co-investment schemes and secondary transactions. Jamie also represents institutional investors in their investments in private investment funds.
- Actera Partners
- Ascendent Capital Partners
- Asian Sovereign Wealth Funds
- BGH Capital
- CITIC Capital
- Hillhouse Capital Group
- Kerogen Capital Partners
- LimeTree Capital
- NewQuest Capital Partners
- PAG Asia Capital
- SSG Capital Management
Next generation partner in The Legal 500 Asia-Pacific (2020).
Next generation lawyer in The Legal 500 (2016–2019).
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2019, Hong Kong, Registered Foreign Lawyer
- 2013, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- College of Law, London MoorgateLegal Practice Course2011
- Balliol College, University of OxfordB.A., JurisprudenceHons2009