Brad Hillson is a tax partner based in the London office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP.
Brad advises on a wide range of UK and international tax matters, with extensive experience in advising investment funds, sovereign wealth funds, state owned enterprises and investment managers on tax and structuring issues. Brad advises across the fund life cycle from formation through to the acquisitions and disposals of investments.
Brad also advises fund managers in relation to the tax and structuring aspects of their remuneration and performance incentive arrangements (including carried interest and co-investment arrangements).
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2012, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- College of Law, LondonLL.B.2009
- College of Law, LondonLPC2009
- College of Law, LondonGDL2008
- University of LondonLL.M.2012
- University of LondonB.Sc.Hons2007