Brad Hillson is a tax partner based in the London office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP. Brad advises private funds, investment managers, financial institutions and corporates on UK and international tax transactions and advisory matters. His experience includes acting on reorganisations, debt restructurings, cross-border private equity and M&A transactions. Brad has particular experience in advising private funds on international tax structuring and acting on the financing and acquisition of distressed debt portfolios.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2012, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- College of Law, LondonLL.B.2009
- College of Law, LondonLPC2009
- College of Law, LondonGDL2008
- University of LondonLL.M.2012
- University of LondonB.Sc.Hons2007