Lynette Janssen is a restructuring associate in the London office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP.
Lynette has experience in cross-border restructurings advising debtors, creditors and strategic investors on restructurings of stressed and distressed businesses.
Lynette is a member of the International Insolvency Institute’s NextGen program and the Dutch Restructuring Association. She has published two books and various articles on banking and insolvency law.
Young Talent 2020 listed by the Dutch Financial Times (Financieele Dagblad)
Winner of the International Insolvency Institute’s 2017 Prize in International Insolvency Studies
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2022, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England and Wales
- 2021, New York
- Harvard Law SchoolLL.M.2019
- Leiden Law SchoolPh.D.2018
- Leiden Law SchoolLL.M.2013
- Leiden Law SchoolLL.B.2012