Esther Kim is an investment funds associate in the New York office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP.
Esther advises and represents clients with respect to all aspects of the structuring and operation of alternative investment funds. Esther also has experience of related carried interest, co-investment and other incentive arrangements, secondary transactions and GP minority stake transactions.
Butterfly Equity, CVC Credit Partners, Goldman Sachs Asset Management, GPI Capital, Greyhound Capital, Harbourvest, Hunter Point Capital, IK Investment Partners, Livingbridge, LSV Advisors, NEA, ORIX, Rhône Capital, Sandbrook Capital, Spring Bridge Management, Thrive Capital and Whitehorse Liquidity Partners.
Admissions & Qualifications
- Not admitted to practice in New York
- 2018, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England & Wales
- New York University School of LawLL.M.2022
- BPP Law School, LondonLPC with M.A. in BusinessDistinction2016
- University of Law, LondonGraduate Diploma in LawCommendation2015
- College of Europe, BrugesLL.M., European Law2013
- Maastricht UniversityLL.B., European Lawcum laude, with Distinction2012