Esther Kim is an investment funds associate in the London office of Kirkland & Ellis International LLP.
Esther advises and represents clients with respect to all aspects of the structuring and operation of alternative investment funds, with a primary focus on private equity, special opportunity, infrastructure and credit funds. Esther also has experience of related carried interest, co-investment and other incentive arrangements and secondary transactions.
Admissions & Qualifications
- 2018, Admitted to Practice as a Solicitor of England & Wales
- BPP Law School, LondonLPC with M.A. in BusinessDistinction2016
- University of Law, LondonGraduate Diploma in LawCommendation2015
- College of Europe, BrugesLL.M., European Law2013
- Maastricht UniversityLL.B., European Lawcum laude, with Distinction2012